Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First trade on Sep 08, 2009

Right after Labor Day, I wasn’t to sure if I should trade or not since it was so close to the holiday, but I was really anxious to start to I started looking for trades. Checking out the 4 hour chart, it looks like it’s in a down trend to me, so I switch to the 15 min to look for opportunities to short. I was so excited to start I jumped the gun and entered a trade before the MCAD crossover occurred. This trade was almost immediately stopped out for a loss of about 3 dollars. This is within the acceptable risk of 3%. I do wish I would have been looking for long trades, cause the market took off for a HUGE jump that night. I was pretty bummed for the rest of the day, but you have to remember to not get emotional with trading. There’s always going to be more trades. Just have to look forward for the next opportunity.


09/08/09 00:49:15 - Short 1 @ 1.63393
09/08/09 01:33:34 - Stopped out @ 1.63633

No comments:

Post a Comment