Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stooopid mistakes

Oh man. I did a doozy of a mistake. When switching from my 'charting' chart and over to my 'action' chart I misplaced my take profit point by about 10 pips out, so I ended up missing my pips and instead it completely dropped out for a very large loss. There was some very screwy action again last night, some more possible fake outs. I'm not sure if I'm going to trade tonight or just take off till next week.

The aggravating part of it is that I noticed my mistake and pulled my take profit down to where it should be, but the price had already started to recede by then and it stayed just 2 pips away from my new take profit before plummeting.

I swear sometimes it seems like there is someone on the other side of the screen just watching your trades and making the market turns against you. You short, sudden the market climbs, you go long, the market drops. :p Is Big Brother out there sniping your trades?!

No comments:

Post a Comment